AMERY GUN CLUB TRAP RANGE RULES
It is the responsibility of every shooter to know the club
rules and proper gun safety.
Violation will result in ejection from the range.
1. Know how to safely operate your firearm.
2. Always make sure firearms are pointed in a safe direction.
3. Only one shell is to be loaded at a time, unless shooting doubles. Some people will try to put 3 to 5 shells in their pumps or automatics. This is NOT allowed.
4. When changing stations, guns will be empty, actions open, and pointed in a safe direction. (Empty means EMPTY! No live shells, no empty shells, nothing!)
5. Do not close the action until you are ready to shoot.
6. Eye and hearing protection is required for all shooters.
7. Only approved personnel are permitted to repair or make adjustments to the traps. Report all
breakdowns or other malfunctions to a club officer.
8. Shooters under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times by an adult.
9. Safety violators will forfeit their current round of trap and be asked to leave the range.
10. Club officials and officers will have the final say in all matters.
All family members included under a membership will be required to sign a form.
A legal guardian must sign for all minors. Membership applications will not be approved with out all signatures.
In consideration of my involvement with the Amery Gun Club and its affiliated
activities, I acknowledge the following:
1. I understand and accept the fact all shooting and gun related activities pose many
dangers and risks, including personal injury, death or property damage.
2. I agree, as a condition of being allowed to participate in shooting activities as a
member of the Amery Gun Club that I freely and voluntarily assume all risks of personal
injury, death and property damage.
3. I hereby release the Amery Gun Club and its agents, employees, directors, officers and
volunteers from all liability for personal injury, death or property damage which results in
any way from negligence, condition on or about the premises and facilities of the club,
the operations, actions, or omissions of the agents.
4. I agree to abide by all rules and regulations of Amery Gun Club.
5. I am signing freely of my own accord, realizing it is binding upon myself, my heirs,
Forms are available at the club or can be downloaded here and filled out prior to visiting the club.